From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of mike cole
Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2010 10:33 AM
To: Tony Whitson
Cc: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity; William Penuel
Subject: Re: sigh ... RE: [xmca] What's new in the learning sciences?

Tony-- There was some discussion of this article not long after it came out,
i believe. I am perfectly happy to engage the article seriously and to seek
to engage the authors as well. But is there a will to do so on xmca?

Note: Polls will be closing on next article for discussion from XMCA at noon
on Wednesday, PST.

mike