[xmca] Looking for a discussant for Iscar!

Hi All,

We are at the 11th hour and find ourselves in need of a discussant who
has an interest in service learning with regard to schooling and can
bring a more global perspective to service learning. Our work is
centered in the US and Spain, so we are definitely in need of another
viewpoint on this work.

Please contact Susan Jurow (cc'd above) if you feel that this is
something that you could bring to the panel.

Thank you all!

~em

Emily Duvall, PhD

Assistant Professor of Curriculum & Instruction

Assistant Professor of Neuroscience
University of Idaho, Coeur d'Alene
1031 North Academic Way, Suite 242 | Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
T 208 292 2512 | F 208 667 5275 emily@uidaho.edu
<mailto:barbm@uidaho.edu>  | www.cda.uidaho.edu
<blocked::http://www.cda.uidaho.edu>

He only earns his freedom and his life, who takes them every day by
storm.
-- Johann Wolfgang Goethe

GIF image

PNG image