Re: [xmca] Fwd: the Ideal of lived uncertainty as a moral good

Sorry Larry, I did not know the context of the question. Sure, in repressive
situations like schools most are (see exception of the OC school that Rogoff
participated in for a clear exception) push for more opening up. In a hippy
commune in Oregon in 1970 that may have not been your choice. Your comments
make clear the problems we face when, as i did, I responded to your question
without knowing your concerns. My addressivity was off. A chronic problem in
email fora.

Gotta rise to the concrete or the abstractions can seem a tad empty.
mike