Re: [xmca] Valsiner and pseudoconcepts

Thanks Denise.
This time of year (in northern hemisphere) everyone is moving around in
every which direction. And when lots of people get into the discussion.
multi-voicedness goes ballistic!!

Will read Valsiner on abduction with interest. Mulling over the abduction/
imagination connection which intuitively works, although I had not connect
the two ideas before (the influence, too, of prior discussions about LSV and
imagination).

Sure a lot of threads entangled here. very interesting.
mike