From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu on behalf of mike cole
Sent: Wed 8/4/2010 8:43 PM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: Re: [xmca] Leading activity as distinct within stages

Larry--

I have been trying to figure out what Mead's ideas about culture. Your
very concise summary of the neo-median perspective brings this question
over threshold again.

One way to ask my question is to ask: "What is the medium within which, and
through which social relations and positionality are organized?"

mike

<<winmail.dat>>