Re: [xmca] Educational Nightmare in AZ

Any chance we can get e-mail addresses of presidents of ASU and AU?
I am still focused on the IRB issue because, while I abhor the educational
policies that the research was focused on, and given the right forum, could
provide "expert witness" about the harmfulness of such policies (which the
studies document, but I mean, application of other research which would
predict the observed outcomes), when out of staters butt in, it is likely to
be more productive if the issues cut to the entire logic of IRB which the
researchers MUST comply with. It would have to be tough for those punitive
folks to defend big government intervention in what is legally a private
matter.
mike