[xmca] Legal Fund for Civil Rights Project Researchers?

Hi everyone:

Has a legal fund been set up on behalf of the CRP researchers? Could we establish one? I'm a member of another list serve and people want to know how they can be of support if they can't attend the rally Sept. 1, 2010. Aside from getting the word out to colleagues, writing local and national papers, discussing the issues with IRB members at our own insitutions, boycotting all things AZ, etc. what other concrete measures can we do to help?

Best wishes,

Cathrene