[xmca] Fwd: [COGDEVSOC] Vanderbilt Assistant Professorship

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Needham, Amy Elizabeth <amy.needham@vanderbilt.edu>
Date: Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 6:15 AM
Subject: [COGDEVSOC] Vanderbilt Assistant Professorship
To: "cogdevsoc@list.mail.virginia.edu" <cogdevsoc@list.mail.virginia.edu>

Hello All,

We are searching for a fantastic junior faculty member to join our
developmental group.  We are hoping to find someone with expertise in
neuroscience and social development, and interest in cognitive development
would make the candidate an especially good fit in our group.  We are
especially eager to receive applications from junior people who have
social-cognitive-neuro interests.  Thanks!

--Amy

Vanderbilt University, Department of Psychology and Human Development
invites applications for a tenure-track assistant professorship in
Developmental Psychology.  We are seeking candidates in Developmental
Neuroscience with additional expertise in social development,
social-cognitive development, affective development, or cognitive
development. Current faculty members have research programs in children’s
learning and cognitive development, language development, social-emotional
development, educational neuroscience, school achievement, visual-spatial
and auditory processing, developmental psychopathology, and developmental
disabilities. We are interested in candidates with outstanding research
programs and strong teaching credentials.  We especially encourage
applications from underrepresented minorities. The search will begin
immediately and will remain open until the position is filled. Please send a
statement of research and teaching interests, vitae, reprints, and three
letters of reference to: Developmental Search Committee, Department of
Psychology and Human Development, Peabody 552, 230 Appleton Place,
Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN 37203-5701. Vanderbilt University is an
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Institution committed to cultural
diversity and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.

Amy Needham
Professor
Department of Psychology & Human Development
230 Appleton Place, PMB 552
Vanderbilt University
Nashville, TN  37203

615-322-8380 Office