Re: [xmca] Question

Elina

I wanted to express my appreciation of the quote you sign off with by
Tagore.  It  captures the central imperative of foregrounding  context and
traditions in the emergence of self-consciousness [the string] BUT that
without the string there is no violin.
I find myself often reflecting on the implications this perspective
elaborates.

One suggestion I would like to suggest on the emergence of
self-consciousness is Andy's vimeo podcast on the Historical roots of
cultural-historical theory. [Hegel is central]

Larry