[xmca] queer & feminist (learning) theory

I'm working on helping put together a reading list for a graduate course in Learning Sciences called "Theorizing Learning in Context." The course is designed to offer grounding in foundational writings about learning theory, and past syllabi have included readings from Piaget & Vygotsky; debates over learning theories such as the Greeno / Anderson, Reder, & Simon debate about situativity theory and Anna Sfard's "On 2 metaphors for learning (and the dangers of choosing just one); and a range of readings representative of specific projects or approaches.

I'd like to see included in this course some critical feminist and queer learning theories, but I'm a little at sea over where to begin looking. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Thanks!
Jenna

~~

Jenna McWilliams
Learning Sciences Program, Indiana University
~
http://jennamcwilliams.com