Re: [xmca] Performing a Conference

Dear Ulvi,
Thanks for this. I'll be sure to talk to Patch about La Colmenita. In fact, I think that they are coming to the conference!
Lois

Don't forget to check out the latest at http://loisholzman.org

Lois Holzman, Director
East Side Institute for Group and Short Term Psychotherapy
920 Broadway, 14th floor
New York NY 10010
tel. 212.941.8906 ext. 324
fax 718.797.3966