Re: [xmca] Gita Vygotskaya's orbituary by Elena Kravtsova

Dear Leif and Mike, you are welcome. The loss of every cultural voice makes
me reflect on how important is not only "perezivaniye" but also
"prozivaniye" , i.e living, experiencing, cultural-historical weaving
cultural-historical psychology in the context of individual human lives.
Elina