Re: [xmca] Vygotsky reference to Lenin

The Russian text is available at
http://www.psylib.ukrweb.net/books/lenin01/index.htm
I think the English edition of v. 14 of LCW has similar page numbering, which would mean you are looking at Chapter 3, subsection 1. "What is matter?"

English translation is here:
http://www.marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1908/mec/three1.htm

I can't find an exact copy for that form of words, Steve, but Lenin makes the same point over and over and over and over and over and over and ... as Lenin was wont to.

Andy

Steve Gabosch wrote:
Thanks, Andy. Have been looking in those, and other sections, but no luck yet.

It would help me a lot to know for sure what part of the Russian online version corresponds to the page Vygotsky's publishers refer to in the 1984 Russian edition - page 143 - which I could translate on google or babelfish - and then find in English.

- Steve