Re: [xmca] A take on tool and result: There.................I fixed it!

I am reminded of a time back in the late 70s when I was pretty poor and lived in a council flat in London, and in order to be able to plug my phone into point in various rooms, rather than buying the proper equipment, I put a mains plug on the phone lead and rigged a couple of power points up to the phone line. ... the inevitable happened of course: one day when a friend plugged the phone into the mains electricity ... interesting sound-and-light show ...

Andy

Duvall, Emily wrote:
There are actually some very good ideas in here!

~em

	!!

 Don't have a spoon?  I can fix that!

 Seatbelt broken?  I can fix that!

 New TV too big for the old cabinet?  I can fix that!

No bottle opener? I can fix that!

 Room too dark?  I can fix that!

 Electrical problem?  I can fix that!

Car stereo stolen? I can fix that!

Bookshelf cracking under the weight?  I can fix that!

Can't afford a real GPS?  I can fix that!

 No ice chest?  I can fix that!

Can't read the ATM screen?  I can fix that!

Car imported from the wrong country?  I can fix that!

Satellite go out in the rain?  I can fix that!

No coffee warmer?  I can fix that!

Wiper motor burned out?  I can fix that!

What the...?

Display rack falling over?  I can fix that!

 ?

Desk overloaded?  I can fix that!

Car can't be ordered with the "Woody" option?  I can fix that!

Exhaust pipe dragging?  I can fix that!

Gotta feed the baby AND do the laundry?  I can fix that!

Cables falling behind the desk?  I can fix that!

No skatepark in town?  I can fix that!