Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 08:13:59 -0700
Subject: Re: [xmca] "Tool and sign" - translation questions...
From: lchcmike@gmail.com
To: achilles_delari@hotmail.com

I think that the 1984 is from something luria had in Russian or these "young" guys could not have translated it into English, but I am unsure.
mike

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 10:27 PM, Achilles Delari Junior <achilles_delari@hotmail.com> wrote:

Sure,

my question is because can happens situations in which a Russian edition is translation from a English original publication wrote in English by the own Russian authors. Then... I am curious about the source of the 1984's Russian edition... If it is published from some "original" manuscripts from 1930 or translated based in your american English version, published in the "Vygotsky Reader"s version... it is all...

. For instance the is a text from Vygotsky originally publishede in English about Thought and Schizophrenia... that I guess there is no Russian original version anymore. Spite this must be Russian versions today, translated from the English I presume... There is no such situations???

Achilles.

**************

> Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 15:05:13 -0700
> Subject: Re: [xmca] "Tool and sign" - translation questions...

> From: lchcmike@gmail.com
> To: xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
>

> Well, I can confirm that they are from the same source because I got this
> from Luria and my copy had a couple of his hand written changes in the
> translation on it.
>
> It is supposed to have been written for an American publication, but was not

> published.
>
> I have been told by the parties involved that Peter Tulviste and Kolya
> Goldberg translated the version I saw. Peter has moved on to more important
> things and Kolya was rumored to be in Poland at a Neuropsych conf. (And i

> could be misinformed, and so could anyone, given the complex circumstances
> between 1930 and 1977!!).
> mike
>
> On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 12:39 PM, Bella Kotik-Friedgut <bella.kotik@gmail.com

> > wrote:
>
> > Unfortunately that I do not know for sure
> >
> > On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 8:58 PM, Achilles Delari Junior <
> > achilles_delari@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > Thank you Bella, this is what I had suposed...But this Russian from Tom 6
> > > is really from the1930 version, do you confirm?
> > > Thank you very much.Achilles.

> > > correspond

> > ellampert@gmail.com

> > > quick

> > > with
> > "Genuine
> > > and

> > of
> > concept
> > > of

> > "Tool
> > > and
> > > quote

> > > please:

> > eyes
> > > and

> > > and

> > > himself?)

> > and
> > > developed,

> > > the

> > specifically

> > > практическую
> > > Возникшее

> > перестройке
> > > анализа*,

> > > форм

> > real;
> > > and

> > adequate,
> > > is

> > > version
> > > Luria,

> > > version of

> > Vygotsky

> > > "newly

> > > about

> > http://www.windowslive.com.br/public/product.aspx/view/1?ocid=Hotmail:Live:Hotmail:Tagline:senDimensao:QUERANEXAR80:-

> > > and

> > > and
> > > string.

> > > TRANSFORME SUAS FOTOS EM EMOTICONS PARA O MESSENGER. CLIQUE AQUI PARA
> > > COMEÇAR.

> [...]

O INTERNET EXPLORER 8 AJUDA VOCÊ A FICAR LONGE DOS VÍRUS. DESCUBRA COMO.