Re: [xmca] "Tool and sign" - translation questions...

Well, I can confirm that they are from the same source because I got this
from Luria and my copy had a couple of his hand written changes in the
translation on it.

It is supposed to have been written for an American publication, but was not
published.

I have been told by the parties involved that Peter Tulviste and Kolya
Goldberg translated the version I saw. Peter has moved on to more important
things and Kolya was rumored to be in Poland at a Neuropsych conf. (And i
could be misinformed, and so could anyone, given the complex circumstances
between 1930 and 1977!!).
mike

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 12:39 PM, Bella Kotik-Friedgut <bella.kotik@gmail.com