Re: [xmca] further thoughts on layers and stages within socioculturally situated practice

I need time to absorb all that Larry and I may not be alone. Meantime, here
is a paper by
Eugene Subbotsky that he said I could pass along and that he believes
relevant to the issue of
layers and stages. His work is always interesting!
mike