Re: [xmca] New ISCAR deadline

The www.iscar.org webpage has also just been updated,

although receiving thousands of emails could be a problem, I think that Clotilde Pontecorvo, the conference organizer would be happy to receive one or two suggestions about what is unclear on the congress webapge (which is always more difficult to see as an insider).

Her address is here: clotilde.pontecorvo@uniroma1.it

kindly,

Michalis Kontopodis (PhD)

Research Associate