Re: [xmca] New ISCAR deadline

Perhaps it would be helpful to put a more obvious announcement on the Registration page (and something also on the Proposals Submission page, since that is where people are most likely to go), especially for those of us who won't receive the message that Mike forwarded. Plus fixing the iscar.org page would be a good idea.

Martin