Re: [xmca] A model for innovative Psychology Department for Moscow private small liberal art college

FIRST OF ALL WE HAVE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE STATUS OF COLLEGE EDUCATION IN
RUSSIA TODAY, BECAUSE IT HAS DIFFERENT MEANINGS IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES AND
FOR RUSSIA IT IS RELATIVELY NEW FORM OF EDUCATION.

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 6:48 AM, mike cole <lchcmike@gmail.com> wrote:

> Make theory/practice education central from the first day. Be certain that
> students study anthropology, sociology, linguistics, and history as much as
> psychology.
> mike
>
> On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 2:27 PM, Eugene Matusov <ematusov@udel.edu> wrote:
>
> > Dear colleagues-
> >

> > A rector (i.e., President) of a Russian small private liberal art college
> > in
> > Moscow contacted me and asked for help. They just got private money for
> > organizing a new Psychology Department. She asked me about innovative
> ideas
> > of how our organize a psychology department. Some of you work or have
> > experienced psychology departments of being undergraduate or graduate
> > students there. I wonder if you have any advice what to do or not to do
> in
> > organization of a new Psychology Department that you may want to share
> with
> > the rector.
> >

> > Thanks,
> >

> > Eugene
> >

> > ---------------------
> >
> > Eugene Matusov, Ph.D.
> >
> > Professor of Education
> >
> > School of Education
> >
> > University of Delaware
> >
> > 16 W Main st.
> >
> > Newark, DE 19716, USA
> >

> > email: ematusov@udel.edu
> >
> > fax: 1-(302)-831-4110
> >
> > website:  <http://ematusov.soe.udel.edu/> http://ematusov.soe.udel.edu
> >
> > publications:  <http://ematusov.soe.udel.edu/vita/publications.htm>
> > http://ematusov.soe.udel.edu/vita/publications.htm
> >

> > Dialogic Pedagogy Forum:  <http://diaped.soe.udel.edu/>
> > http://diaped.soe.udel.edu
> >
> >  <
> https://www.novapublishers.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=8893

> > <
> https://www.novapublishers.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=8893>
> > Journey into dialogic pedagogy. Hauppauge, NY: Nova Science Publishers.

Sincerely yours Bella Kotik-Friedgut