Re: [xmca] The Non-modular Mind

Both/and to every one of your questions, Michael. In principle. However, as
Larry noted characterizing K&M, some people push in one direction, some in
an other (or otherS). From whence the dynamic, non-linear,
characteristics we keep noticing but being unable to give a comprehensive
account of. Irritating as hell, but, i think, its one of those cases where
you can say, non-trivially, "that's life."

mike

PS-- the very terms, iphone and droid invite a meditation on the deep
ideologies they embody, and the futures they imagine.