Re: [xmca] The Non-modular Mind

Enjoyed the "Google is rotting your brain" article. There is no doubt that I suffer from this syndrome. The only way I can get through a decent book nowadays is by taking myself right away from the screen. And I then miss it. My only objection would be that if it weren't for everything that I've learnt via the internet (like with xmca) then I wouldn't be able to, or even want to, read these good books in any case.

Andy

mike cole wrote:
I heard the book written about below discussed on NPR earlier this week, and
your note induced me to dig out and send along. Seems relevant to your
comments.
mike

http://www.salon.com/books/laura_miller/2010/05/09/the_shallows