Re: [xmca] Are Fleer and Hedegaard Bernsteinians?

Michael and David-- You guys are talking over my head!
What does Derrida say that David Ke is misunderstanding?
Where is it said that LSV is beloved?
What Bakhtin should we be reading to decode this?
Which Mikhailov is in question here.
lost in may grey on so cal.
mike