[xmca] Re: Are Fleer and Hedegaard Bernsteinians?

David-- That Butzmamm quote (seems like its Freud's birthday about now--
isn't it spelled mom?).

Anyway, when i speak a foreign language (always badly!) its as if there is a
binary choice tree involved. First branch: English vs. foreign language.
Then at one time the only choice was "french" -- had jo other. Then I
learned Russian way in situ as described earlier, so Russian trumped French
in the "foreign language bin." Then i sort of learned Spanish quasi in situ.
now the trouble really started.
Russian intruded on spanish, spanish intruded on Russian! And now,
sometimes, Russian intrudes on English!

Marilyn and Marianne-- what do you think??
mike