Re: [xmca] Horne pushing for ban to ethnics studies

We are a 15 year old democracy, which already had a Truth and Reconciliation
Commission, and still have total and open access to our history from 1948
(when the Nationalist Party came to power.)  We still have racial tensions,
but they are dealt with the same day.  We study our modern history and also
older, including the persecution of the San (Bushmen). I think it's an
absolute disgrace that some US people should be excluded from their
history--after all we are a product of it.  It's a crying shame. Somebody
should tell Avaaz.
Carol

WORK:
Visiting Researcher