Re: [xmca] Is the Transition from "Roaming" to "Scanning" Developmental?

It may be a forced "development", insofar as Andrew would never be able to
roam the class physically, that much is clear. We don't for example know if
his language changed from home to school.How much of the other children's
language was he constructing? Insofar as this was qualitative research,
David is correct in his analysis of the flaw.

My sister learned Icelandic by watching Icelandic subtitles of mainly German
films when her second child was newborn.

Carol

WORK:
Visiting Researcher
Wits School of Education