Re: [xmca] AERA video - out of school

I am unsure, Andy.
I am trying to work out a procedure where I talk over a powerpoint
presentation to see how that works. My impression watching some of
the videos of talks I have given via internet video that were recorded is
that anyone watching who was not there could come away confused (never mind
that I might simply be confusing!) because I am assuming the audience is
seeing the power point when I talk, but the powerpoint which grounds the
talk is only intermittently visible. I don't love power point but can be a
helpful grounding in such communicative circumstances.
mike