RE: RE: [xmca] Fleer/Hedegaard for discussion

Hello all:

The following archived LCHC newsletter written in July of 1982 discusses
much of this "socially situated institutional practices" in the beginning
time of the development of the 5th dimension.

http://lchc.ucsd.edu/Histarch/jl82v4n3.PDF

Here is an excerpt:

I enjoyed the article as well and appreciate any research that provides
insight into how institutional practices can impact the development of a
child.  Thank you to the authors for such great work!

eric

"White, Phillip" <Phillip.White@ucdenver.edu>
Sent by: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu
05/05/2010 01:35 PM
Please respond to "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity"