RES: RES: [xmca] Interface as tool and sign

ok, what name of your book?

Joao

-----Mensagem original-----
De: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu] Em nome
de Andy Blunden
Enviada em: sábado, 1 de maio de 2010 00:34
Cc: 'eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity'
Assunto: Re: RES: [xmca] Interface as tool and sign

ha, ha. Sorry Joao, this is just an aricle off my web page.
It is excerpted from my book where you will find the
bibliography referred to in the text. But for that you have
to buy the book. I can tell you what any of the citations
are if you can't guess.

Andy