Re: [xmca] Trying to stop the strands from unravelling

Mike,
this is why I have been pushing online first, which would mean articles go online as soon as accepted and type-set. You can push the idea at AERA with Kathryn.
Cheers,
Michael

On 2010-04-24, at 5:34 PM, mike cole wrote:

X-actly right about the tradeoffs, Michael. If one both reads and
participates in MCA and in xmca, its as good as one kind of both worlds--
and add the discussions
of articles that give broad feedback to authors without a long wait.

Suggestions  for how to do it better warmly welcomed, but anyone willing to
do a little more work!!
mike