Re: [xmca] Chigano, Gypsy, Roma in an international context

Hi David !

Jews who migrated from Spain centuries ago and who live in Turkey are named
Safarad here...At least one of their probable several names...

But what about then the Pico Turquino in Cuba, highest point in Cuba? Is it
related with Turks also? !

Ulvi