Re: [xmca] The strange situation

Yes Nancy:

Thank you for the clarification on that.  Valsiner refers to it as the
"process structure of semiotic mediation in Human Development," but does
not specifically bring up metacognition I believe.  I have not read the
article in a while but he spells it out in the following:

Process structure of semiotic mediation in human development. Human Development, 44, 84-97

for those interested,
eric

Nancy Mack <nancy.mack@wright.edu>
Sent by: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu
03/26/2010 10:19 AM
Please respond to "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity"