Re: [xmca] Leigh Star

Thanks for posting this note, Jay. A lot of people will miss Leigh for a lot
of the reasons you note. It was, ironically, the failure of the health
system to be able to support treatment of her medical problems, which was
bankrupting her and Geoff even as both held senior positions at UCSD, that
forced them to leave UCSD and LCHC.
mike