From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu on behalf of Peter Smagorinsky
Sent: Wed 3/24/2010 6:31 AM
To: 'eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity'
Subject: RE: [xmca] Teaching on the Emotions

I've been meaning to post something to this effect as well. Andy's done us
all a great service with Marx.org, and I add my thanks to Mabel's. p

Peter Smagorinsky
Professor of English Education
Department of Language and Literacy Education
The University of Georgia
125 Aderhold Hall
Athens, GA 30602
smago@uga.edu