Re: [xmca] Re: Understanding of Symbolic Play as a hermeneutic activity of PROJECTION

Hi Larry and All,

This is to let you know that I am in Istanbul now during my Spring break.
I just happened to see your post.  I will try to read and catch up with
the discussion, and also respond as best as I can, definitely upon my
return to Chicago but possibly from here.  Best, Artin

Artin Goncu, Ph.D
Professor,
Educational Psychology
College of Education M/C 147