Re: [xmca] Classical German Philosophy(Ideal/practice)

By no means do I refer to metrication but then we enter into the
quantitative/qualitative distinction.  Much written and discussed about
that over the years on XMCA.  I think by referring to
instruction/appropriation we move past quantity when discussing the
measurement of development.

LCHC writing about 5th dimension has touched on this; Paula in her latest
discussion of the double stim method and touched on this as well.

I have made attempts to incorporate Luria's combined moot method into this
discussion as well but that has gone no where.  That is my lack of ability
to communicate my thinking on the subject.

Measure is a bad word but when speaking about development a person does
move from "not knowing" to "knowing"  from "syncretic" awareness to
"conceptual" awareness.

help?
eric

Tony Whitson <twhitson@UDel.Edu>
Sent by: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu
03/09/2010 10:35 AM
Please respond to "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity"