Re: [xmca] Is the Ideal factual

Hello Andy:
I was referring to your comment that the holy trinity is taught as being
factual.  IHave always viewed the holy trinity as a faith-based system and
not "factual".  Part of Spinoza'a difficulty with church members was his
logicical use of spiritual matters.  Although not a christian and therefore
not involved in the matters of the holy trinity it is still a sticky wicket
when faith and fact cross paths.

So within this context I was looking for insight into the factual contents
of Ilyenkov's Ideal.

thank you,
eric