Re: [xmca] conservation

martin is in Columbia, David. Glad to try to work it out and to skype for
discussion--
all grist for the mill of digital records for cultural historical scholars
now and in the future. I am struggling to make it the weekend and through
the next two weeks. At that point my work load gets significantly reduced.

Martin-- I am not sure that the conservation experiments were even conducted
before LSV died. For out take about 1983, see the culture and cog dev
article
at lchc.ucsd.edu. lab pubs. There is a good deal of other work along these
lines. The amount and variety of approaches and bad reporting on what was
done make it all quite difficult. I think its up to us to figure it out
using, in so far as possible, LSV-style principles.
mike