Re: [xmca] Scribner talk

Great idea, tony.
xcept, lchc is, as you know a nickle and dime operation. how about we get
Warren Buffett to buy LCHC for a billion dollars, give a million to AERA to
keep quiet, and distribute the rest among members of xmca? But how, equally,
or as a ratio of the number of unpopular ideas they have contributed?
:-)
mike

PS-- And now AERA is asking for a title for the talk? Someone must be spying
on xmca messages on Sundays! An aerabot?