Re: FW: [xmca] Teach for America (fwd)

Peter F et al--

Please take a minute to check the membership of xmca
which is publically available at
http://lchc-resources.org/xmca/subscriber_list.php.

In Peter's case you will note that the email address he is currently using
does not match the one he signed up with. We do not have the facilities to
change home email addresses and if you are not a member of xmca according to
that list, you cannot post, even if you can still receive.

There is a standard procedure for dealing with these problems that is posted
at xmca. In short, it amounts to
writing to bjones@ucsd.edu.

We have bruce in this system as a human shield against spamming and other
abuses.

thanks for the very cogent contributions re TFA which accord with my
knowledge of the program. sadly.
mike