[xmca] Vygotsky courses-French textbooks

Hello all,

As we are sharing syllabi of courses, which is really interesting, I would like to ask you all about a basic text about Vygotsky for future teachers in French - I am looking for a text that is not too complex but not too simplified, in French, that represents the North-American perspective of Vygotsky (not the interpretation from France, which is very different). If anybody has any suggestions, I would highly appreciate it. It has been an on-going struggle in my teaching. Unfortunately, the textes locally produced often reduce Vygotsky to social interaction and group work. Any advice would be highly appreciated!

Jrene

Jrène Rahm, Ph.D.

Professeure agrégée/Associate Professor
Université de Montréal
Faculté des sciences de l?éducation
Département de psychopédagogie et d?andragogie
C.P. 6128, succursale Centre-ville
Montréal, QC H3C 3J7
Tél : 514-343-7840
Fax : 514-343-7660