From: nevena dimitrova <dimitrovanevena@yahoo.com>
To: xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
Sent: Wed, February 10, 2010 10:38:29 AM
Subject: [xmca] Akhutina and Obukhova

Hello,
I'm currently seeking information about Tatiana Akhutina and Obukhova, two Russian fellows active in the CHAT perspective, and I have important difficulties to find relevant information.
If someone has some cues about their University affiliation and/or their current research interests, I'll be really thankful.
Best,
Nevena Dimitrova