RE: [xmca] "Semiotic analysis" or "Semic analysis"?

Thank you, very much, Bella,

Unfortunately I will could not stay in Portugal in June. Of course, it would be wonderful stay there and meet and listen to so interesting and important scholars, researchers. I will encourage my colleagues here to go to the Conference.

Best wishes.

Achilles.