Re: [xmca] Howard Zinn passed away

That is great, Wayne and Steve. Thanks.
This pm on the way home, my colleague, Ginny Gordon was telling us
about being called before a magistrate in DC owing to participation in some
demonstration. On her left was Chomsky, on her right, Zinn. When
Chomsky's was called up to the magistrate, the bailiff just called out,
Noam Chomsky. But when Zinn was called up, the bailiff shook his hand,
and said "Its an honor to meet you Professor Zinn."

All fame is fleeting, but the people's history has managed to keep on
keeping on.
mike