Re: [xmca] Howard Zinn passed away

My copy of "A People's History"  is dog-eared and sitting beside me on my
desk as I type this.  I utilize it numerous times in classes and reread
passages to ground me in the sensibility of humanity.  That it is
available and has been available on the web for years is a testament to
his philosophy.

eric

ulvi icil <ulvi.icil@gmail.com>
Sent by: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu
01/28/2010 05:34 AM
Please respond to "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity"