RE: Further historical thoughts on this thread Re: [xmca] Zhozephina Shif – something in English?

Hi Larry,

This is very interesting and so important... But I try to open the attached and nothing happens, I don't know about technical problems at my mail server... Could you send to me again, at delari@uol.com.br , please? I will read immediately. I guess I will compile all the posts in that thread too, for to send too xmca...

Thank you so much.

Achilles.