RE: [xmca] The culture of fear

It's really very interesting to me. I desire someday to study systematically fear as a subject in historical-cultural theory of emotions. Vygotsky respected Spinoza's contributions. And for Spinoza, fear was the saddest of the sad passions...  Methodologically, I understand that the extreme social situations can tell us something deep and/or hight about all human condition.

Thank you very much.

Achilles from Brazil.