-----Mensagem original-----
De: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu] Em nome
de Martin Packer
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2010 20:00
Para: lchcmike@gmail.com; eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Assunto: Re: [xmca] busca de libros

Mike & Joao,

Last semester I had a student search for articles on cultural psychology,
broadly defined, that are available in Spanish. She didn't get very far, and
I've concluded the most straightforward approach is to set Google Scholar to
search in Spanish only (in the Scholar Preferences) and see what comes up.
The first of the Argentine texts that Joao has found comes to light through
this process, though it is new to me. Only the citation is available,
however, not the text itself.

Martin