RE: [xmca] Old psychology books of soviet period

I attached here some Zaporozhets' texts in English. This is all that I have here in English from him.

Please, Andy, can you send me Davidov's file and/or link, too?

Thank you very much.

Achilles.

> Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 15:06:25 +0200
> Subject: Re: [xmca] Old psychology books of soviet period
> From: ulvi.icil@gmail.com
> To: xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
>
> Excuse me. I wrote that primarily the following. Is this not clear?
>
> I meant Zaporozhets, Davidov and other followers, including Luria, e.f. His
> book The Working Brain, as was mentioned recently as Basics of
> neuropsychology...
>
> I would like to have Davidov's book Andy. He is given a large place in Tools
> of Mind, of Bordova and Leong...
>
> This latter was proposed by Mike. It is really a very good book.
>
> In fact, I would like to have a list of such very good books, which is well
> known by people like Mike and other, as a list of books, which are advised
> absolutely not to miss to read
>
> Thanks
>

> 2010/1/19, ulvi icil <ulvi.icil@gmail.com>:
> >
> > Well, in the first place, Vygotsky, Luria, and followers in electronic book
> > in English, the immediate reachable ones
> >
> > For others, I will think and write yo you
> >
> > Thanks Achilles
> >
> > Ulvi
> >

> > 2010/1/19, Achilles Delari Junior <achilles_delari@hotmail.com>:
> >>

> >> Ulvi,
> >>
> >> It depends what are you looking for...Do you need only the titles? Entire
> >> books?
> >> Do you need books in Russian? You need complete and/or partial
> >> translations?Do you are interested in an specific author? In any soviet
> >> psychologist from old times?Do you desire the books in any electronic
> >> version? Do you desire to order some titles?There are many options...
> >>
> >> Achilles

> >> from

> >> Павлович
> >> Peter
> >> “correlation
> >> ‘chuvstvo’
> >> (I'm
> >> the item
> >> the
> >> with
> >> emotion/feeling

> >> English

> >> about
> >> the
> >> of her

> >> translations

Deixe seu computador compatível com a sua vida. Clique para conhecer o Windows 7!
http://www.microsoft.com/brasil/windows7/default.html?WT.mc_id=1539