[xmca] MCA book review

Dear Armando,

Congratulations!

We would like you to review  "Making minds and madness: From hysteria to
depression*" * by Mikkel Borch-Jacobsen.
*Could you please email me the address to which you would like the book
sent. Upon receipt, we ask that you email me (at this address) to let me
know you received the book, and return a maximum of 1500 word review within
three months. *

Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Camille Campion
MCA Copy Editor